Friday, July 11, 2008

This is a long shot...

...and it would require a bit of trust... but I'll throw it out there anyway!

So here's the scoop. On our trip home from Ohio, we discovered that 2 of the Tiburon's high performance tires (we which we purchased last summer at quite a high price)...had huge bubbles sticking out of the side. Thank the Lord they didn't blow while driving 75 miles/hr up I-75. Aron got the tires replaced today...We have the warranty & reciept, but the only way to cash in our warranty & get our money back is to return them where we bought them in Ohio.

We're going home this weekend because Aron is speaking/playing music at a youth event, but there's no way we can pack two tires, Aron's guitar/amp/musical equipment...and the baby plus luggage into our sweet little two-door tib (or the Civic for that matter).

So if any of our MI friends have a larger vehicle that they won't need from Thurs July 17 - Mon 21...we would be most appreciative. The payoff, you ask? Well, I offer you our eternal gratitude, plus a weekend with a pretty sweet sports car (as long as you can drive a stick).
Otherwise Belle & I will be holding tires on the way home (250.00 is worth it to us since aron & I are both tight & going home anyway!!)

So there's my long shot...
lots of love friends
ejk

1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

Hit me up Friend - we'll talk about it!!