Monday, July 21, 2008

whirlwind

Our whirlwind ride through July is nearly complete; after unpacking tommorrow yet another time this month, we will settle into a somewhat normal schedule - for at least another month or so. Its been crazy...but we wouldn't have had it any other way!

Saturday Nite Revolution fair-style went so good...hopefully we'll have a video up for you soon. I have to tell on my husband for a moment, though. So we're on our way to the fair and Aron looks over at me as serious as he can be and says, "Hun, I have to be honest...I'm diggin the mini-van. I mean, its the epitome of luxury (pause...silence) I mean, look at all these cup-holders!"

I don't know if that translates as funny as it was to me at that moment, but to see my rockin 24 year old husband coveting the mini-van ride...yeah, I never saw that one coming. But he was right...lots of cup holders, and I believe we used every one!

Hope you all have had a great week. Can't wait to catch up!

ejk

No comments: