Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow...where did the week go?

The week has nearly elapsed...and so quickly!

Aron left Sunday to travel to Orlando, Florida, to attend Exponential, a church planting conference. His momma and Grandma Howard came up to Michi to stay with me for a few days while he was gone...which was so nice! I HATE being the only adult in dark house through the night!

I worked 12 hours Monday and Tuesday, and Belle had some awesome Grandma time. Wednesday we traveled six hours south to Green southern Ohio. The space and quietness restores me. I got to see the stars last night!!! You have no idea how much that means.

Aron took the camera with him to the conference, so this is a boring words only post! But he'll be back tomorrow, and there is a gorgeous hike in our future...I can feel it! The trees are green and the redbuds are still in full bloom...and mr. weatherman says saturday will reach 81 degrees.

I'm off to the GAP outlet this morning to find some maternity bargains and maybe some adorable baby boy clothes if I'm lucky. Papaw Paul is watching Belle and Chloe, so I am going to have some me time in the quietness of this sunny Thursday morning.
I love you all, and hope you're enjoying your day.
ejk

1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

Love YOU and missed my Belle fix this week! Hope you have a BLAST though!