Friday, September 11, 2009


Lots of picture posts lately...bare with me!

I snapped one this morning of Isabelle gently rocking brother in his seat as she ate her breakfast. She is so protective and just dotes over him.


Aron is so amused by the constant noices Judah makes. "He is the most noisy sleeper and eater I have ever heard!!" he constantly says. Yesterday at Bible Study my friend Kelly looked over her shoulder and grinned as she heard him nursing over Beth Moore's dramatic speaking. I caught a few seconds of him sleeping to show you what I mean..
My sister used to get so mad at me because she said I would sigh in my sleep, and the "singing sighing" would keep her awake a room away. Aron testifies to this. But I really don't think I ever squeak like he does...perhaps he gets it from his mommy though.
blessings...
ejk

4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Oh, I just ove him more every time I see him!

Unknown said...

that's adorable! and how funny that he gets it from his mama :)

(berlyn was just given that dress that belle is wearing in the photo...love it and can't wait till it fits her!)

grandma Jackie said...

well ,his name is Judah.Did'nt you say that meant PRAISE? Maybe hes singing.its adorable. keep the pics coming .i love them. the videos are awesome. I love isabelles dress too. cant wait too see you guys .

Kelly said...

love that sound