Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sometime tell me how to freeze time...

We are prepping for Belle's 3rd birthday party this weekend. She's invited the finest fairy princesses (at least a few of her closest 3 & 4 year old fairy friends) to a celebration in a secret garden in an enchanted forest. Tonight we go to prep the secret garden.

I saw this pic on my facebook and I almost started crying. This was Belle exactly one year ago: September 2008. She has grown and changed so much in one year. 
...transformed from a baby to a little girl right before my eyes.
So I know we raise our children to leave...
But for right now, can someone tell me how to freeze time?
ejk

2 comments:

beckyjomama said...

When you figure that one out, be sure to pass the secret on ... I need a little time freezin myself!

Anonymous said...

speaking of belle's b-day, has she received her package in the mail?
kara e