Tuesday, September 1, 2009

random

Belle sat in the bouncer with her brother for over a half an hour playing with him. I love having two babies!
We had our first blowout at the grocery today...with no backup outfit. Give me a break, though, its been a long time.....
So JudahBaby rode home in just a diaper.
The grocery trip wore us all out...it was sloppy and akward as we figured out how to fit 2 kids and groceries and keeping everyone content. But we made it!
You'll have to pardon the simplicity of my posts. But I'm just trying to get a few picts of the kiddos up daily for our families as the baby changes so fast.
celebrating daily blessings...
ejk

4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

And great pictures they are - I think you need a date so I can babysit! I miss belle somethin fiece adn that seet boy ---- well, there are no words for that emotion!

Danielle Kirk said...

He is so beautiful you guys! I can't believe how much different he looks already! Almost a week old!!! He reminds me of Samuel and the feelings of a new life coming into the world! Almost makes me want to have another one! Almost.

Unknown said...

Judah is so beautiful! Oh, I am (and will continue to) enjoy watching him change and grow. We will be posting regularly too (for all of our family who isn't near and wants to watch Berlyn grow each day/week). I must say I am a bit envious of your trip to the grocery store (blowout and all)...wishing I had more mobility and was feeling well and healed enough to venture out and get back into the real world...a tad jealous of all the women out there that can come home and move around freely with their new ones. Trying to be patient and not discouraged (and thankful I have a healthy baby. I'd much rather be the one in need of healing)...yet still loving my moments at home with my three. love to the kirk family of four!

grandma Jackie said...

OH,I sooo enjoy the pics. Thank you Erica for taking time out of you're hectic day to post. it means so much . I can't believe how much he is changing already.more beautiful everyday.give him and isabelle hugs for me .hope to see you soon