Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We've had a lot of family time lately. 
It feels like we can't get enough of one another. I hope that never changes.
My sweet princess and handsome little baby
My boys...they seem to be doing a lot of this lately. 

And big sis too...guess we're all a little worn out.
And Belle's magic glasses finally arrived yesterday. 
She is such a good girl. Several times yesterday she asked me, "Mommy, I don't want to wear them. Should I take them off?"

This broke my heart. I hate that a 3 year old has to deal with this. I told her, "No, baby. You have to leave them on to make your eye all better."

She simply said, "Okay," and made the best of it. I am so proud of her for how strong she is being.  It amazes me the amount of trust she is exhibiting. The glasses are uncomfortable and cumbersome to a busy little girl, but mommy and daddy say she needs them. She doesn't understand, but she knows we love her and that is enough for her. I could definately take some lessons from her on trust as it pertains to my heavenly Father.

We are off to Isabelle's first dance class. She is sooooo excited. The little thing is constantly dancing around the house, and when I suggested the idea of taking dance lessons to her, she lit up! We'll see how she does as she is shy in new situations.
ejk

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

How pretty is she in her magic glasses! I love that kid!

Kelli said...

Love the glasses! Yeah about Dance class. Where are you taking her?

Unknown said...

Oh those glasses surely look magical and just darling! Love the worn out big sis pic too. Life gets busy...glad to hear that you are enjoying a lot of family time these days!