Monday, April 28, 2008

Anybody Know Morse Code?

So I'm lying in bed last week catching up on my latest reading (Just Walk Across the Room by Bill Hybels) and I notice a muscle in my left forearm is twitching quite vigorously. I told Erica to feel it and we both sat in gleeful wonder.

It's still doing it over a week later! Anytime my arm is at rest, my forearm twitches. So today I noticed the frequency of twitches reminds me of morse code. I think my body's trying to send me some physiologic-subliminal message. I'll let my forearm rest here and dictate the code:
.- .-. --- -. / .. ... / .- / ... - ..- -..

So there it is. Anybody know morse code?

APK

4 comments:

socailxxparanorm said...

hey man i think your arm is telling you your a stud! You might wanna get that looked at... i dont think your arm is thinking to clearly. lol. jk

beckyjomama said...

I am pretty sure that translates to "Aron is a goofball!"

Anonymous said...

You can find a Morse Code DeTranslator at http://www.qbit.it/lab/demorse.php but it must not be working right based on what it told me .- .-. --- -. / .. ... / .- / ... - ..- -..
meant!

Anonymous said...

I agree with socailxxparanorm....you have a "vain" problem.