Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are back...

and we have much to be thankful for.
What a blessed week it was. And little did I know how true the previous post indeed would be as the Lord truly went before us and created beautiful moments that we will cherish.

I wish I had taken more pictures to share with you all, but I was living in the moment and the thought to capture it totally escaped me (this is rare!).

But alas we return, and we are restored. We are both anticipating what God has in store for tomorrow - the worship set is going to be powerful.
the kirks 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes the best memories are those not caught on film, but caught in the heart.

So glad to hear you guys had a great holiday weekend...and yes, I agree with you- the worship set today was powerful! Made me wonder how anyone could have been in that church and not had their heart swell with love and adoration for our God.