Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sparkled

Dear Son,
I am sorry I left you alone with your sister. This was bound to happen sometime.
Don't feel emasculated. You are in good company. Just ask Uncle Ben; from the stories I've heard, he proudly wore his fair share of sparkles and dress up clothes donned by his big sister. Or ask Daddy; he's sported freshly painted pink nails more than once for the sake of your sister.
This was the first time, but I'm sure it won't be the last. From now on, we'll just call it "war paint". It will be between you & me, okay?
much love my glistening warrior,
mommy
*ps - you can click on the last picture to enlarge it & see j-man in his manly sparkling splendor, and you can catch a peek of the brand spankin' new tooth!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Just between you, me and all the people who read my blog.....

Thanks for sharing! He's adorable with or without sparkles!

grandma jackie said...

oh baby Judah!you don't need all that make up .you are already beautiful.(well ,handsome i guess i should say.)grandma loves you