Saturday, October 3, 2009

my brother's keeper

Judah fell asleep about 2 minutes into tummy time today, so I took the opportunity to jump in the shower. When I got out, I walked into the the living room to find big sis had taken it upon herself to go find a blanket, cover him up, then snuggle up next to him with a blanket of her own.

She watches over him like a hawk. Infact, as I type this post, she just informed me that "broder needs feedin' ". Duty calls. But what a beautiful duty this is.
ejk

4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Such a good sissie!

grandma Jackie said...

that is sooo precious. I love her so much. tell her grandma thinks she's the best big sister in the world!

Unknown said...

this is our house every night too...cozy blankets and beds on the floor with berlyn floatin' in the middle! very sweet indeed.

Amber said...

so sweet!