Sunday, October 18, 2009

weekend roundup

Froze our tails off at the harvest celebration at MCC, but had a blast none the less. Unfortunately, we left the camera sitting by the door, so this is the only picture I have thanks to the lovely Becky Jo.

sweet babyJ once we returned home

I have to giggle at this pict because judah looks more like budah in this 'newborn' sized outfit...he's busting out of it.
and my little belle...still tiny in stature but growing so mature!

my boys...they are quite a handsome pair.
judah watches aron so intensely. i cannot think of a better one for him to watch as he learns what it means to be a man...
And here's a little collection of judah's songs of late & big sis interacting with him for the fam. Please ignore my voice...saying the same things over & over. I need to figure out new coo's; I'm sure judah is tired of them as well!

judah from Aron Kirk on Vimeo.

ejk

2 comments:

grandma Jackie said...

oh,I'm at it again. kissin the computer screens and all. LOLcan't believe he's cooing like that already!Isabelle looks so pretty in her purple clothes.

Kimberly Kirk said...

What an adorable little guy. I am so glad you put these pictures and the video on here. I thoroughly enjoy seeing them. I also love seeing a flash ahead of what Josh and I will be experiencing shortly. That longing in my heart is about to burst!!! Love you!!