Monday, October 26, 2009

we are on the mend

I am optimistically saying our 7 day 'bout with the flu (or some other viral illness that causes high fevers and upper respiratory symptoms) is coming to a close. Belle's fever is only low grade at this point. Despite feeling puny, she still has the energy to don her princess attire, but with her own flair these days. She likes to wear blue jeans..."just like daddy's" under her royal garb. And the purple shoes "are just like tap shoes from dance class".

So far Judah remains healthy despite sister's 'in your face' lovin'.

A random photo...I just love naked babies. Their skin is so soft and kissable. I don't even care if I do get pee'd on.

This is Belle just before bed last night. She informed me that she was wearing her family on her jammies that grandma bought for her. 
According to her, here we are from left to right:

"Mommy, Belle, baby Judah, and Daddy," she pointed. Pretty observant and true to scale.
My smart little girl!

Speaking of smart little girl...
Sunday Belle ran outside to help daddy grill dinner. They began to cook, but ran out of propane. She accompanied him to the grocery to pick up a new can...it makes her feel special to be daddy's helper. As they were walking from the parking lot inside, Belle pointed at the sign and spelled, "M-E-I-J-E-R!!!"
"Great job, Belle!" Aron replied.
"I did it! I did it, Daddy. I spelled 'store'."

And finally, some more kiddo moments....

Untitled from Aron Kirk on Vimeo.

ejk

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

I love those jammies! I love naked babies! I love sweet feet! I love fevers going away!

I LOVE KIRKS!

And, hello, I want permission to view the video!

grandma Jackie said...

I agree with Belle. the blue jeans and purple shoes add style and flair to the princess attire!she is such a smart little girl too. I,m so thankful she is feeling better. Judah is adorable too. give em hugs from grandma

Unknown said...

What a darling post. I love myself a naked baby too. Those are gorgeous photos of you and naked Judah-man...and that sweet feet pic is awesome (i may have to copy that pose). so glad belle is feeling better. princess gear and pretty shoes always make a girl feel good!