Wednesday, November 18, 2009

they are listening...

Sometimes it feels like you say the same things...over and over and over and over. Who am I kidding? You do as a parent, but take heart. Despite their absentmindedness and often erratic bahavior...they are listening.

Just now I said something about being afraid. Isabelle looked at me and said,

"But my daddy tells me, he tells me, 'The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.'"

She's barely 3 & quoted Exodus 14:14 verbatim.  
They are listening.

priceless
ejk

6 comments:

beckyjomama said...

I totally just cried ... beautiful!

Amber said...

I love this and I'm posting that verse on my friend Tabby's page! Thank you for sharing.

grandma Jackie said...

FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES.i LOVE HER!

Jenni said...

sounds like belle is taking to heart what aron tells her when she's scared. amazing how much that means hearing the same thing at the right time.

Anonymous said...

Blinking back the tears...to have the faith of a child...how I miss having her around...
Berni

Cam and Elisa said...

I have really been encourage by reading your blog lately and tracking what God is doing in your heart and in the lives of your family! You and Aaron's love for each other is an example to us all and the way you are already bringing up these little hearts to know their Father.....Thanks for sharing pieces of your life!