Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WARNING: Serious Cuteness Ahead

J-Man was LOVING being so close to his daddy during dinner.

Every time Aron would lean his head in close, Judah busted out laughing.
Aron ripped the sleeves off of a long john shirt (yes, his arms are just that large), and the kids made sock hats out of them. Oh the small things that bring so much joy!
This is Judah on the counter watching sis & I cook dinner. Well, he was watching for about 0.3 seconds, then he decided to grab everything within reach.
"Hey, a banana. Get in my belly!"
Belle loves to be awakened from her naps by Judah. They are so cute as they just grin & giggle cuddling together.


And a few more of my boys at a dinner. They were all so cute I couldn't decide which ones to post.


Lord, I do not deserve to be surrounded by such Goodness.
Thank you for my family,
ejk

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I love crinkly baby noses. One of the cutest things ever. :)

grandma Jackie said...

love those kids. yes you are blessed.nothin like little ones to make you're day.love you guys.

kara e said...

thanks for the smiles. i miss your family. when are you coming home?

beckyjomama said...

Oh my WORD - that IS some serious cuteness. LOVE it!

Unknown said...

every picture just precious...looks like simple fun family times...brings joy to my heart (along with J-Man's pink bib!)...:) No worries there though...you definitely have an active all-around boy on your hands! love him and love you too!