Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On horseplay, Tiger play, and puppy dogs

*BEFORE you partake*
1. Be sure to pause "I love you by and by" video (a few posts below). Otherwise, its going to sound a little chaotic with two videos playing at once. I can't figure out how to stop the videos from playing automatically...sorry!
2. I do dress my children. Unfortunately, they undress themselves...several times a day, and I usually find them playing half clothed between costumes.
3. Let me set up the final scene, lest any of you watch in horror and disbelief at our table manners. The four of us sat eating quite normally around the dinner table, when Judah, with a twinkle in his eye, grabs his toast, tosses it on the floor, and scurries down. It took us a minute to figure out what was going on, but we quickly realized Judah wanted to play puppy dog. And of course, puppy dogs eat their dinner off the floor. Listen for his cute puppy squeaks and panting.
Okay, now that I have that off my chest...enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your vimeos :) Berlyn watched and wanted to watch Judah "again" and "again" and "again!" My favorite time to record the kids is always when they are lost in their own land of play...just being themselves. My favorite part of this one wa sat the end when a very validating Daddy said, "Good Boy; Good Boy!" confirming that your little man indeed was a puppy dog :)