Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friday night QT

I worked 3 12 hr shifts the last three days. Not only this, but aron's schedule has been intense this week as he prepares for a very involved (but so worth...its going to be a-maz-ing) worship set AND he is speaking/teaching/communicating/preaching...whatever you prefer to call it. So needless to say, by Friday night, we were all in need of some Quality Time.Any of you who know my hubby very well knows that he loves his sweets, (especially chocolate) and he loves his movies. It seems as if little Belle shares this inclination. I tried to throw blankets down to protect the couch as we enjoyed Chocolate Mouse Track Ice Cream (try the Kroger brand...it is awesome!) and watched "The Island of Nim".
Awesome family, awesome times - thank you God for my family!
ejk


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Boy does Aron Paul look like Donald Paul in that picture!!! :O)


And my girls would correct you in a second. It's "Nim's Island", not "Island of Nim". LOL!

I just love reading you blog!

Love you all! Shannon