Sunday, August 10, 2008

God Is Awesome!!!

Wow! God is absolutely blessing the hell out of Macomb Christian Church! I mean that quite litereally, of course. Props to our senior minister Andy for dreaming up this Reasons Why series. It has blessed our church tremendously. We've had true moments of transformation and wonder over the last few weeks, and today was more of the same. God is unifying our hearts and minds at MCC as week seek to honor him, and I am so excited to see what he will do with our church as we continue to follow him.

Today was The Reason We Praise, and let me just say that God was certainly praised today!!! See my post from a few days ago (Praise God) for the details, but we were praising Him with one voice today. In both services, when we got done with the last song which also ended the service, our people didn't want to leave. I felt bad telling them to go home. I am in awe of our God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

beckyjomama said...

It WAS amazing today!!! I got to the nursery and they said that even Sophie was rockin' out!

Ummmm, can we do that EVERY week?

Kelli said...

Awesome is such an over used word. (Especially by those of us who grew up in the 80s) But, really it is the best word to describe our experience on Sunday. It was truly AWESOME!

Denise said...

We got to enter the Throne room of our Awesome God!!! My eyes were tearing up during the second service. No matter what we are going through, our response is alway to fall at the feet of God and just worship Him for who is!!!