Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lazy Days

I woke up this morning to an overcast day. It reminds me of a song I wrote called "Lazy Days":

Lazy days
Are best spent in silent ways
Between sleep and a waking haze
No feelings or thoughts escape
Just being for being's sake
On lazy days

On lazy days,
The light in the room looks strange
But afternoon's just feelin gray
As the earth sleeps a little late
And uses those clouds for drapes
On lazy days

Lazy days,
They love to stay
But we all must accept our fate
Accept the change
As seasons fade
Where leaves fell in summer's face
I'm amazed
As winter turns the rain to lace
And lays it each flake by flake
It falls with such a pleasent pace
That spring will just have to wait
On lazy days

It's a soothing acoustic folk song. Maybe I'll post a video of it in the next couple of days if I'm not feeling too lazy.
APK

No comments: