Tuesday, February 10, 2009

12 weeks and feeling good again

Baby is 2 inches long...the size of a small lemon or a lime...I held a lemon up for Aron & I to get a grasp on how big our baby is growing...we couldn't even wrap our minds around it.Check out this live 4d video of a 12 week baby (not ours!!) in utero. You will not believe it!

Look at that baby dance. I am quite positive the baby is dancing..."alive with the glory of love", as one of Aron's songs say. Every heart beat, every move of its arms and legs a dance praising our maker.

At small group my friend, Barby, joked, where are you hiding a 12 week baby? I laughed, thinking, "Well, its not too hard, they're barely there at this point in the game". But after watching that ultrasound, I myself am wondering where little 12 week baby is hiding because that little guy looked so big and active. I certainly don't feel any lime-sized objects squirming around in my tummy just yet!

I've said it before, but I must say it again. Sweet baby, just as your sister did (& still does on a daily basis), you have stolen our hearts. And so today, this week that we celebrate valentine's and the love in our life, this song is for you. (I mentioned it in last week's post, & I can't get it out of my head when I think of you.)
love,
mommy


ejk

1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!! So in love with Baby K already!