Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Ultrasound...

Okay, here are the details:

Baby Boy (yes, its still a boy; I asked her to check again with the many stories of big toes and umbilical cords...) is measuring 32 1/2 weeks or so weighing approx 4 lbs 5 oz. This puts me in the 20th percentile (so I'm safe for now!). I did gain a pound this week (thank you pizza hut and coaching from Aron).

So they want to start monitoring me weekly, and they'll do another ultrasound again in 2 weeks to make sure he's continuing to grow. At that time, depending on his size, they'll decide whether to let me go naturally or induce the next week. I am praying for naturally. Half our family will be vacationing south spread out between South Carolina and Florida the first half of August, so I'm getting much encouragement to eat and cross my legs until later in the month!

Baby is head down, in position. Now we must position ourselves...
we'll be hard at work on projects again tonight.
much love and thank you for your prayers...keep them coming!
ejk

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah! Happy to hear the good news! Thanks be to God for his blessings. We will continue to pray for healthy weight gain for you and baby!

beckyjomama said...

Little boy, you keep growin in there ... we love you too much to see you too soon. Stay safe and warm in there and get big and strong ... you are gonna have folks kissin and lovin all over you soon enough!

Amber said...

So glad you guys got a good report this time!