Tuesday, July 28, 2009

woah...tipped the scales today at the doctor! 3 lbs since last week. Dr. Valice was very, very pleased. 34 cm @ 36 weeks..."You're measuring a little small, but you're consistent...and you're steadily growing. So I'm happy," he said to me.

I was happy too. Then he freaked me out.

"After next week, we welcome baby anytime." Full term in one week??? There is so much yet to do! 

So Aron & I met for lunch, taking full advantage of BW3's free wing Tuesday (and any opportunity to hang out mid-day), and while we were eating I threw out the question,

"So say baby did come this time next week, what would you name him if it were 100% up to you?"
"I honestly have no idea," he replied after contemplating the question.

I'm in the same boat. We have a ton of names we like, but nothing has stuck.
One thing is for sure though, we CANNOT wait to meet this little love.
I have framed his little foot, and as I pass by it throughout the day, I just marvel at how perfect and beautiful it is. It seems incomprehensible that in a few short weeks, I'll be able to kiss those little toes!

5 comments:

grandma Jackie said...

alright!!!!love the pic. Isabelle looks about 40 weeks. LOL.she is tooo cute. getting soooo excited. great news about the baby growing. KAra lost wt 4 lbs. total but they are not concerned as she is eating healthier told her if loss cont. and fsbs remains as good as it has been they will probably stop monitoring in 2 weeks when she goes back. hi guys hows it goin hope!!! that baby is healthy love you soooooooo much love GRACE!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Congrats on your 3 points, if you need any help on gaining weight ideas then I'm your girl!

Sometimes you just have to see them before you can know what to call them.

Philip and Kara said...

You are looking so good and we are so excited for you to have that little boy! Please keep us up to date:)

Love Kara

beckyjomama said...

I thought we already discussed this name thing ... his name is LEVI!!!!!!

'Nuff said!

You're welcome

Unknown said...

Great photo! And great news about growing baby. Love hearing the updates...we are in the homestretch girl!