Tuesday, May 20, 2008

princesses at heart

Isabelle & I attended a Royal birthday celebration for her majesty, Princess Brooke. All princesses and their queens were encouraged to wear their finest attire for this courtly ceremony. Some of the moms wore their wedding gowns, but this Queen's bridal attire is in Ohio. Princess Belle is at my hip in this picture in the lower right corner.
Taking after her mother, she's eating salad & loving it!
Leaving the ball.One last kiss before the clock strikes 6:00.






4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Soooo sweeeettt - I am sorry to have missed the party. All of the Princesses and Queens looked just so lovely. I love that Amanda takes a million pictures for every event! Makes me S.M.I.L.E!!!!!

PS - could you teach Hattie the whole salad thing? If it is not on a pizza (tomatoe sauce) or a corn chip (salsa - yeah, she'll eat HOT salsa and not corn on the cob ... what is UP with that?!?!?!) it is not a veggie she will eat willingly!
Heaven help me!

Kelli said...

How fun! Princess Belle is just adorable as always and Queen Erica, you are quite courtly, even without your bridal attire. I do want to see all the pictures of the Queens brave enough to wear their bridal gowns!

Amber said...

I forget about you being a nurse. Yes, it's lithium, do you know anything about it?

socailxxparanorm said...

aw thats so cute, and to awnser to your comment you left me
yeah i have alot of nick names.
pike
mickey
Blue
Kania
fruitloop.
idk i have alot its crazy. i think my favorite and pike and blue. Pike is what kory calls me and blue is what my friend heather calls me. Me and kory have gone through like 6 nicknames for each other and there are some crazy stories behind them.