Thursday, May 8, 2008

Say a prayer, please

For those of you non-family readers, this is The Bramlett family - Amber is Aron's first cousin. Her husband, Aric (who currently serves in the Military & recently returned from active duty overseas) was diagonsed with thyroid cancer in April. He had surgery today to remove both lobes of his thyroid. Soon he will be undergoing radioactive idodine treatment, during which time he must be seperated from his family as Amber is expecting their 3rd child.
So, we ask you to join with us in praying for our family! Thank you so much!
ejk
ps...the two cutie pies are Sage & Noah

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

My brother went through this last year and is FINE now! Praise God.

I will be praying HARD
Becky Jo

Amber said...

Thank you Erica! I love that you guys have a blog, and I am so grateful for the comments that you guys leave for us!

Kim Mierau said...

I had a friend who went through that as well and is completely healthy now. I will still be praying, but be encouraged! Love, Kimmy