Saturday, June 7, 2008

credit where credit is do

This one's for my man. Despite a whirlwind week of meetings, running Belle to the sitter, and lack of sleep, Aron served our family in amazing ways. Not only did he pitch in around the house to fill in the gaps my 40 hours away left, Friday night he greeted me with a homemade dinner(I was STARVING after working 12 1/2 hours) and a movie. He created his own stuffed pepper recipe, and I have to say...it was really quite good. Thanks so much, babe!
On a different note, Isabelle has acquired a strange palate lately. We keep catching her sneaking into the pantry and eating hard, uncooked dry wheat rotini noodles; I'm talking handfuls of them. Sometimes she crunches on them, sometimes she sucks them until their soft. Either way...pretty weird if you ask me. It's calories though, and the more of those we get in her, the better!

I'm working the next two days, so I'll see you all on Tuesday.
keep it real
ejk

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Whoot! Way to go Aron!

Woollard House said...

Hey ya'll. from the Shire. haha. I guess little brother has learned a few things over the years from his big sis after all. heehee. We love you guys like crazy and hope all is going well. I am sure it is a huge adjustment with Erica working full time but you are being held very tightly by your Creator. Hang in there all of you, Good job lil brother! Once again making big sister so very very proud of you. xoxo The woollard clan.