Saturday, June 28, 2008

sleep, glorious sleep

It thunderstormed last night...so we were up for about two hours comforting our fear-striken daughter. When Aron picked her up out of the crib, she was literally shaking all over.
She went back to sleep by 2:30 or so, but by 4:00, she was in bed with us. This half-pint somehow manages to take up the whole bed. At one point she was asleep on top of Aron. I was crowded out by 7:30, and so I went to the guest bed.

At 9:30, I heard a thud - Belle had toppled over the pillow barrier onto the floor. We three layed back down, and back to sleep we went.

This is at 11:30 when we finally awoke for good! I love saturdays!


Belle and I are getting ready to make some blueberry pancakes & aron's heading out to run! He's set aside today to learn his new recording equipment, so hopefully we'll have some songs to share with you soon!


ejk


No comments: