Wednesday, January 20, 2010

dear grandma & grandpa,

I am growing into quite a big boy as of late.I think of you often.
I am learning so much every day. This week I have found the most amazing toys...toesand fingers...oh so tasty!
My hands are moving where I tell them to go - it is fabulous!

I love to chew, gnaw, and gum anything I can get into my mouth.

My gums are so sore; sometimes it makes me sad.

Then I find my fingers, and life is good again.

I love to feel my soft blankets and rub them on my face.
But you know what I love even more? When I can reach up & grab someone else's face. I grab mom & dad by both cheeks and feel their skin.
I can't wait to see you again.
You will be surprised how I have grown.
I love you!
judah paul

4 comments:

beckyjomama said...

I do so love that sweet boy! LOVE.HIM. (and his mama and daddy and sis too!)

grandma Jackie said...

oh,make me cry!I love him too. he is getting sooo big.can't wait to squeeze and kiss on that little guy.he is so handsome.

Unknown said...

loved this post. made my heart smile. he is simply perfect...what a handsome little blessing!

Kelli said...

Oh I know that was for Grandpa & Grandma but I really enjoyed it too. I have a box of 6-12m clothes to give Judah on Sunday.