Sunday, January 24, 2010

you know i love you so

I love to watch Aron interact with our little ones. Even more, I love to watch the way they adore him. I've got some great footage of Belle when she was a baby looking at her daddy, but I'll have to figure out how to upload it (its a mini dvd). However, I did catch Judah last night simply LOVING attention from his daddy. If Judah sees Aron walk by, he will begin cooing and grunting until he captures his attention. Once he has it, he can hardly contain his delight.

aron & judah from Aron Kirk on Vimeo.

ps...finally updated my new ilife suite - aron had to show me how to use the imovie. its so fun!

ejk

3 comments:

Woollard House said...

LOVE IT!!! so how did you do this? what program did you use? Also curious what you use for pics b/c I have alot from this year I need to develop,post,and doctor up. Love Ya!

Unknown said...

delightful! how sweet to see him adoring his daddy. I love the high pitched squealing giggle. Just precious.

On another note, I definitely need your advice on how to upload video to my blog. Every time I attempt, it is not allowing me (even with short 15 second clips). I have a lot captured on video that I'd love to be able to share with my family afar and can't. So frustrating! Darcy has even made cute movies for us that won't upload. I know the problem has got to be me...please help?!

Also, what is ilife suite?

momma kirk said...

beautiful!I love those "boys"of yours. made my smile all over myself tonight.:),love you girls just as much !