Monday, January 4, 2010

UGLY!

Ah, yes...the ugly Christmas Sweater Party
with our home group
January 3, 2009




Dear Andy...somehow your ugly sweater picture got erased from my camera! You got off lucky this time!
When it came time for the judging, we modeled our attire down the catwalk to none other than "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base.

I caught a few of us striking our 'Blue Steel"
Ron Weir, ladies and gentlemen.
Mr. Aron Kirk
Craig "Deckin' the Halls" Knepper
Can we get a doctor in here??...Ben Loyd, beloved P.A.
Barby "Shoulder-Pad" Knepper
And the winners

1st place: Aron Kirk
2nd place: Ben Loyd
3rd place: Kyle Knepper
ejk

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Aron was right, nothing could beat that Angel Tree sweater. Although Barby's shoulder pads do deserve an honorable mention. I mean, nothing is scarier than seeing an ugly sweater and thinking, gee, I think I might have owned something like that once.

Unknown said...

Barby was telling me about this...sounded like so much fun! Seeing the photos confirms the hilariousness of it all! Ron and Karen don't look that bad :) but everyone else definitely deserves the "Holi-Dork" Award for sure! I especially love how you were rockin the catwalk to all of the 80's and 90's singles!! Too funny! :)

beckyjomama said...

Nnniiiiiicccceeeeee!

Kelly said...

Thanks for posting so I could view how absolutely funny you all looked. Nice form on the cartwheel ejk. I heart the shoulder pads and pink sweater on Kyle.

Vicki Willey said...

Boy, I just don't know which ones to choose for the slideshow about small groups for church. I do think Scott might actually have had the winning sweater..