Friday, January 22, 2010

treasure hunting

I love my husband; he is so good to me!
We just returned from our most recent adventure to pick up a vintage cast iron farmhouse sink I found on Craigslist.

Its just lovely - apron front & drainboards. And we bought it for a steal.  This is the closest picture I could find to represent it:

here's another one that is similar to ours - only ours has one large, but shallow sink with drainboards:
Thank you, Father, for loving us in the details. You are so wonderful.
Thank you, Aron, for taking the time out of your day off to do this with me. It means more than you know.
ejk

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

I HEART that sink ... cannot wait to see thouse it was meant for!

momma kirk said...

like the sink!

Unknown said...

How lovely! I can think of many great uses for this treasure! Are you going to use it as decor or as an actual functional sink? I have a friend that used one as an outdoor plant stand...it looked darling! It is so fun to find pieces like this (like you really scored treasure). So my cup of tea! Congrats and enjoy! With your talent and creativity, this will be a beautiful piece.