Saturday, September 6, 2008

O-H-I-O

We LOVE the fall. And as it draws near, you'll probably see a series of posts as to what it just so spectacular about it.

One of those things is College Football Saturdays. Its killing us not being able to watch the games.

So much so, that we've been researching our satellite/cable options. When we first moved up here, we decided not to install it, because #1 it is so expensive, and #2 we knew if we had it, we would watch it...all the time.

But man...its even more expensive to go to BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings) every Saturday just to see the games - so maybe its an investment! You think?
ejk

2 comments:

Joel Young said...

I feel your pain. We got rid of the dish and I have missed a lot of buckeye games because of it, but at least now that we are in the Cincy area we see more of them on the local channels. I'll pray for you all. I'm sure it's hard to be such a shining example of good sports taste with all those Michigan fans around you! Ha ha ha...

Unknown said...

The only buckeyes I like are the peanut butter ones covered in chocolate (Denise makes the best ones!)

Go BLUE! (U of M is my alma mater)