Tuesday, September 16, 2008

***an update regarding: make a date...tonight

We had a question as to whether or not the kids would need to be out of the house for viewing this message.

This is only the first message of the Visionary Love-Dream Sex series...and I would say it focuses much more on visionary love than anything else. The only thing I can remember that I wouldn't want my two year old repeating was reference to a certain pair of female body parts... other than that, you should be okay if the kids are playing in the house.

However, you may want to go ahead and wait till the kids are in bed (if applicable)...just so the two of you can fully soak in the ideas presented. Aron & I had some great conversation/evaluation of areas of our relationship afterwards that would have been impossible with Belle up.

And I just want to reiterate...there is probably more good stuff in this message for those who are single or dating than for those married. Our teens/twenty-somethings need some serious support in this area, so I would definately recommend them watching this.
happy viewing!
ejk

No comments: