Friday, October 17, 2008

Catalyst Conference

It was quite an experience. Here's a few pics:
4 DJ's scratchin' on 60's & 70's funk music kicked off the entire conference.
1 piece of "Floam" in my hand.
12,000 pieces of "Floam" smashed together in front of the stage (it's the big blob thing in the middle of the pic)

There were other things I wish I had pics of, like the elephant they brought out onto the floor of the arena and the school bus they drove down the aisle. The entire conference was exhilarating and definitely a catalyst for my ministry and leadership.
APK

2 comments:

Brad Ruggles said...

Yeah, Catalyst was pretty awesome, huh? I loved the DJs who opened the event and the Floam ball was just crazy!

What session stood out the most and impacted you personally?

Anonymous said...

Honestly, every single session was amazing. A few that stood out to me were Dave Ramsey (his practical insights on unity) and Andy Stanley (the last session on leadership quotes he likes to keep in front of him). Seriously, though, every single speaker had something to say that I needed to hear.
APK