Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday's Top Ten Moments

In the style of my used to be favorite comedian, David Lettermen (that was before he got all politically charged and made some really offensive, stupid comments)...I present my top ten moments of the day (My cousin, Kim, is encouraging me to live in the moment!)

1. Peaceful, un-interrupted time with God this morning
2. Followed by one of my fall favs...a gooey cinnamon roll with a cup of coffee
3. Our mechanic "fixed" our car (kinda...short of putting a 600 dollar part into a car with 238,000 miles) for $0.00.
4. Got to talk to my dad on the phone this morning
5. Paying $2.98/gallon for gas felt really good
6. Sipping a pumpkin spice latte on my way home from work was even better
7. Talking to my nephew, Eli, who amazes me. He is so good to call every few weeks, and he's only 11!
8. My friend, Becky Jo, who loves on my girl while I'm "on duty"...he he
9. the Brand spankin' new Target which blew my mind @ 9:00 tonight (Macomb friends...you have to go to the one on 59 & Heydenreich...it has so much stuff that the others don't...and really nifty carts & a Starbucks)
10. Talking to the hubby who has had a spectacular day at Catalyst. He gleaned from the likes of Craig Groshel and Steven Furtick...and tomorrow...Dave Ramsey. Yeah, I'm jealous as well, Becky Jo!
ejk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing beats a pumpkin spice latte (one of my fall favs)...and I have been waiting for that Target to open!!! Glad to hear it's a nice one--with a Starbucks!!!

Fun to read about all of your other little blessings.

This is the day that the Lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it! (looks like you are doing that just fine!) :)

Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Under $3 a gallon for gas! Enjoy that. I was super excited b/c we got down to $3.19.

beckyjomama said...

Pumpkin Spice Latte?!?!?! Ummm, where was MINE? Just kidding! Plus, gotta love a new Target. I will be sure to check it out:)

PS - lovin' on Belle is easy!