Thursday, October 2, 2008

She's Two - Exhibit A

While I was bathing today, Little Miss Opportunity snatched my purse and had a feast. I counted nine empty wrappers with no trace of gum anywhere. Even more incriminating - the overwhelming scent of mint in her breath and an awful case of the hiccups.

Poison control put my worries at ease - that this too will pass when she passes her ginormous gumball.

I am wondering how long that gum will sit in her stomach. This evening at 10:30 Aron got home from practice and asked me why Belle's breath smelled so minty fresh (this was more than 12 hours after ingestion!). I explained that it is probably due to that giant wad of gum still sitting in her stomach. Daddy was not happy with mommy. But he was right, all night she's had the most amazingly fresh breath.

She's two - exhibit A. More evidence to follow.
ejk

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hahahahahahahaha. That made my day! That's so cute!

Kelli said...

LOL!! It's nice to know we are the only ones this kind of stuff happens to!

beckyjomama said...

Welcome to my world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

gum is a lot safer than a tidy bowl cleaner! we'll have to call her "Bubbly Belle" from now on. too cute!