Friday, October 24, 2008

the soundtrack of our life

Below is a clip of the soundtrack of our life the past few weeks. We are singing "Once Upon a Dream" in our sleep as of late!

For those of you who don't know, this is the themesong to Sleeping Beauty, and our little Belle is enchanted with Princess Aurora.

"I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam"

(I've translated her singing for you...she's a bit hard to understand)
enjoy
ejk

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

That is the cutest stinkin' thing in the whole world!!!!! Maybe Belle can bring that movie to share when she visits us next week . . . HINT!!!!!

I know, I am sooooo subtle!

Unknown said...

Awe! How sweet...she'll have to teach Brooke the lyrics (because Santa is bringing Brooke "Sleeping Beauty" for Christmas)...in fact, I (Mrs. Claus) just got it today- and with my gift return, it only came to $12.72 including tax...what a good buy!

I've actually never seen it, but Brooke is infatuated with Princesses and if Belle approves, I am sure she will too....those eyes will be gleamin' Christmas morn :)

Kara E said...

Hi Guys!
Just wanted to let you know that we are FINALLY online again out here in the sticks. We miss you. Give Belle lots of kisses for me.
Kara & Brian