Saturday, August 15, 2009

4 Years, 4 Compliments

Day 2 of the four day, four post 4th Anniversary blog-a-bration:

Four favorite things I learned about Erica AFTER we got married (and we dated for six years before that!):
1. Her ability to not only still LOVE me, but to still LIKE me after 4 years of seeing my faults up close and personal (not to mention my capacity for annoyance and instigated irritation).
2. She can cook! You know how a lot of guys will say, "man, my grandma's cooking," OR, "my mom's cooking is the best!" Now, I'm one of those guys, because my grandma's (yeah, that's plural) and my mom can flat out cook. But I gotta say, my wife can COOK! Are you tastin' what i'm sayin'?
3. She's an even better mom than I'd imagined. I knew she would be a good mom, but to watch her way with Belle is a sight to behold.
4. Her love for God. She got a card in the mail the other day that read, "Some people walk by faith... with you, it's more like dancing." Ditto.
APK

No comments: