Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13th

is a very special day in our world. 4 years ago our worlds collided and we became one. We made plans to celebrate this Saturday since Thursdays Aron is gone literally ALL day and evening. However, when I awoke this morning @ 10:00, he was still beside me. I woke him up in a rush exclaiming he must have overslept. He just grinned...he had wanted to surprise me by taking the day off so we could spend our anniversary together.
While I made blueberry pancakes for Aron and chocolate chip ones for Belle, Aron put on the playlist from our wedding: we danced to a little Cannon in D, then sang a little Danny's song while the pancakes were cooking, and belted some Queen..."You're my best friend..." while we ate.Aron & Belle created some sidewalk art while I showered...a nice touch, indeed.

We didn't do much today...but that was perfect. We spent the afternoon at the pool. I hesitated to put a belly shot on here in my swim wear...but maternity swimsuits are pretty decent, so here is week 38 belly shot:

And NO, my water did not break nor did I wet myself...we had just got home from the pool when Aron snapped this shot.


And we still haven't chosen a name...aron must have been brainstorming...
ejk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now that post just made me smile from ear to ear. happy anniversary. i'm a sucker for a good love story, and yours is just lovely. sounds like a perfect day...and your belly shot is adorable (i just took a "real" belly shot earlier this week and it was not nearly as cute)

p.s. from the title of this post, i got excited and thought it might have been baby's debut day! i like all the names, but levi wins my vote!

beckyjomama said...

LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - your belly is the cutest thing EVER! Love it!

PPS - Happy Anniversary!

PPSS - Aron, you are a good man!