Friday, August 14, 2009

4 Years, 4 memories

So in honor of our 4 year anniversary yesterday, I'm doing 4 consecutive posts of Four Favorite's Lists for the next 4 days. Today, my 4 favorite memories of the past 4 years:

(in chronological order):
1. Our wedding day--Golfing in the morning with the fellas, seeing the most beautiful bride ever looking at ME as she walked down the aisle, reception at rankin hill, and wisking away with that same beautiful bride.
2. Our honeymoon-- we went to the Mayan Riviera for a week of relaxation and exploration. We mostly laid on the beach, but the trip to the ruins at Chitzenitza were unforgettable.
3. Belle's birth-- in a word, surreal. Other than that, I was pretty speechless, but it was love at first sight. I'm still in awe of her each and every day as she does and says new things (especially when she says, "i love you, dad. You're my best friend."
4. Birth of our son--okay, so this hasn't happened just yet, but I know when it does in the next week or so that it will be incredible.
APK

No comments: