Friday, August 21, 2009

all about my girl

The last few days I've really been soaking in time with my girl...
I'm feeling slightly anxious about having my time divided between two babies very soon, but Isabelle is sooooo excited to have a brother, so that helps ease my worries a bit.

Wednesday I took her shopping for a little mommy-daughter time. She picked out an adorable pair of purple shoes from H&M for only $9.00.  But her favorite find was a pack of 7 little girl rings...if you look closely in the picture you can see she has one on. She just LOVES these rings!
I had the hardest time getting her to sit still for a picture...finally she started giving me these faces. Nice.

There may be a reason little brother has decided to stay inside of Momma as long as possible...
I have a feeling he'll be giving little Miss Personality a run for her money if he's anything like his dad, though.
ejk

No comments: